• Designed for Pressure Canning, Pressure Cooking, Steam Cooking and Slow Cooking
• Multiple Built-in Safety Features – ETL Approved
• Multi-functional Digital Display with Timer
• Features a removable 9.5 quart non-stick aluminum inner pot, canning rack and steam rack
• Includes standard and high altitude limiting valves, 10 PSI and 15 PSI
The Carey Smart Pressure Canner & Cooker creates a perfect balance between safety, performance, and versatility and will soon become one of your favorite kitchen appliances.
Designed to eliminate the common mistakes that cause harm or spoil food during the canning process, the Smart Pressure Canner & Cooker gives users in-compromised safety and peach of mind. Multiple build=in safety features control and regulate the pressure continuously and allow you to can and cook without worry.
The multi-functional digital display and preset programs give you the right tools to ensure consistent results when canning fruits, jams, pickles, salsas and more. The safety lock lid with automatic float valve ensures that the lid fits correctly and identifies when pressure is present. Water Bath and Pressure functions take the guesswork out of the equation and simplicity the ability to can your harvest.
The removable 9.5 qiuart npon-stick cooing chamber is dishwasher safe and can hold and process four Quart wide=mouth jars, five pint or 16 4 oz jelly jars at a time.
The durable stainless steel body is light-weight and has side handles for safe handling. The Care Smart Pressure canner also prepares your favorite slow-cooked recipes faster and makes healthy, delicious meals with a touch of a button.
Easy to clean and perfect for quick and efficient pressure/slow cooking, browning, steaming vegetables and cooking rice. Additional accessories include a canning rack and steam rack for canning and cooking options and a removable condensation catcher for easier clean-ip
Multiple built in Safety features
1. Pressure-Limiting Valve. If the pressure inside exceeds the limit, the pressure=lkimiting valve will release the pressure.
2. Lid Lock Protection. Ensures that the lid fits correctly. Pressure will not build up if the lid is not fully locked.
3. Anti-block filter. Prevents food blockage around the exhausting valve and ensures smooth pressure release.
4. Float valve protection. Pressure will not increase if the lid is not fully closed and locked property.
5. Open/Close Markings. The open/close markings for the lid identify when the lid is in the locked or unlocked position. Appliance will not operate int eh open position.
6. Temp Control. This sensor controls the temp of the inner pot to avoid exceeding the limit.
7. Pressure Control. The flexible gasket and pressure switch controls the pressure continuously
8. Fuse protection. If the temperature exceeds the limit, the fuse will switch the power off.
9. Temp Sensor. If the inner pot is empty or the temp exceeds the limit, the sensor will switch off the power.
10. Auto Pressure release. If all other safety features fail nad the pressure reaches a level that exceeds the limit, it will be automatically released from an area between the gasket and inner pot.